Tuesday, February 16, 2010

China Station : Smyrna

China Station, in the Cobb International Farmer's Market has become my "I'm feeling tired/need something to eat" post-work quick-fix.  They have a physical restaurant location, which is also connected to the stall inside the farmer market food court.


I really view this like I did A-Mandarin, my analogous quick-fix go-to spot in Philadelphia, in that it generally caters to those craving Americanized Chinese food, but offers some decently / simply done "authentic" dishes.

Zha Jian Mian (炸酱面) - #1 special ~$8. Hot & Sour soup and a big bowl of noodles, with fresh cucumber slivers and a hearty sauce.


Umm, heh.  I've tried a few others of their dishes, but am not recalling what at this moment.  What I've noticed is fairly fresh ingredients, decently executed cooking and more rounded flavored sauces.

It's nothing anyone will lose their head over, but decent enough for a satisfying meal after a long day at the office.


China Station
2350 Spring Road Southeast Smyrna, GA 30080-2630
(770) 434-8888
chinastationatl.com‎

No comments:

Post a Comment