Friday, September 04, 2009

Zuppler.com Delivery & Takeout For the Philadelphia Burbs

Before I get any further with our trip to New York, I just wanted to mention zuppler.com, a website letting users place delivery and take-out orders online for restaurants in the Philadelphia suburbs. They just launched this past Wednesday and are offering promotional discounts up to 20% on certain restaurants as well.


I live in Center City, but some of the restaurant names sounded familiar and I thought it might be useful for some of the Philly suburb readers out there. Give it a shot at Zuppler.com.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome site!! Too cool. I ordered online, got a discount and my food was delivered well on time. Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    delivery philadelphia, pa

    ReplyDelete