Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Giovanni's Pastries: Agawam, MA

Okay, so I'm currently digging out of 3-4 month pre-Mexico backlog of places... so it's going to be another quickfire random sequence of places. First up, Giovanni's Pastries in Agawam of western MA.


Thinking about it objectively, it might be strange to hear that my (all Chinese) family has developed a habit for picking up Italian cookies during the holidays. We have been doing so for a number of years now and this actually precedes my somewhat recent enthusiasm for cookies.

I suspect in large part it's the quality of the cookies from Giovanni's that drives this. They're just consistently fresh, moist and tasty, all that you want in Italian cookies.


I've no pictures of the actual cookies themselves; the types of cookies are no different than what most expect of Italian cookies (in the U.S.). But I just wanted to point out that there does exist a respectable bakery in the Western Mass area.


Giovanni's Pastries
719 Main St Agawam, MA 01001 (Map)
(413) 789-8900
($cookies, $Dessert, $Italian, $Springfield)

1 comment:

  1. HELLZ yes i luv giovannis pastry i go there a lot!!

    ReplyDelete