Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fogo de Chao : Philadelphia

I went here for a recruiting dinner, so I'm not sure if this was a representative Churrascaria meal here or not. But I must say that I was very plesantly surprised by the overall dining experience.

The various meats were all decently seasoned and tender; I found that I especially liked the lamb chops. The ingredients at the salad buffet were fresh and varied. And the waiters were relentlous, showing up almost immediately one after another when our cards were turned to "green" and were also very good about refilling our wine glasses and water glasses.

I also got the papaya creme (with alcohol) as dessert, which was a lovely way to finish off the food-coma inducing meal.

As I said before, I'm not sure if this is a valid experience as it was a recruiting dinner with a group of 20 students, but I think the fact that my Brazillian and South American classmates enjoy coming here says something about the place.


Fogo de Chao
1337 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA‎ (Map)
(215) 636-9700‎
www.fogodechao.com | Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment