Wednesday, February 11, 2009

El Fuego : Philadelphia

I was trying to decide whether to come up with a terrible pun for what I'm about to say, but I'm a bit tired. Please feel free to come up with one yourself.

Despite its name being El Fuego (meaning fire), the meat was cold. Not like luke warm, but completely refrigerator cold. The hell?

And it's not like the ingredients here are that phenomenal to begin with. In my eyes, it wasn't anything better than something you could get from Qdoba or another chain.

And do note, these were my thoughts pre-Mexico.




Yeah, don't go here. Go to Primo's for a hoagie, or even a sub and beer at the Monde Market convenience store around the corner, anything but this.


El Fuego
2104 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Map)
(215) 751-1435
www.elfuegoburritos.com | Yelp |

No comments:

Post a Comment