Friday, January 16, 2009

Carnitas Barajas : Todos Santos, Mexico

Mmm, mmm, mmm. Tacos Carnitas for breakfast.

I gathered as much that carnitas were pork (the place also sold pork rinds and different cuts of pork), but wikipedia gives a better introduction to canitas than I could.

I was in a bit of a rush this day to go surfing, so I won't say too much about this besides that that's cilantro, onions, lime juice and salsa that I added on top. (There's also some slices of cucumber on the side too)


Carnitas Barajas
Avenida Santo Degollado & Calle Cuauhtemoc
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
TodosSantosGuide description of Carnitas Barajas

2 comments:

  1. i been there and qas the worst carnitas i ever have. i wont recoment. by far los michoacanos is the best in the state, you can fid los michoacanos inla paz csl sjc, is a chain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, is Los Michoacanos the same one I talked about here (http://comradechufood.blogspot.com/2009/01/los-michoacanos-cabo-san-lucas-mexico.html)? If so, I agree, they serve some really great stuff.

    ReplyDelete