Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Amber India Restaurant : Mountain View, CA

Okay, my next few posts are just going to be quick bookmark entries. Some of these places were deserving of a full on review, but I just don't have pictures from them and frankly, I just can't really remember any details that would make these entries that interesting.

First off, Amber India Restaurant in Mountain View. I will say that before trying this place, I was beginning to despair that Mountain View just had a lot of overpriced, mediocre restaurants. And going here for a lunch buffet, I seriously had low expectations. But this place surprised me. Its food quality at the buffet made me want to come back to dine for a regular meal (which unfortunately I never got around to doing.)

There were a significant number of dishes that I've never before seen and were quite tasty, without being too oily. I forget in what manner exactly, but its naan was quite good. And its decor was quite classy. Overall, I remember being quite impressed with this place.


Amber India Restaurant
2290 W El Camino Real Mountain View, CA 94040 (Map)
(650) 968-7511
www.amber-india.com
Yelp | Chowhound

No comments:

Post a Comment