Monday, March 31, 2008

Bubble Tea @ Heung Fa Chun Sweet House : Philadelphia

Ok, so this is going to be the worst, least informative tease of a food blog post ever.
A friend of mine took me to Heung Fa Chun Sweet House for their bubble tea and it was pretty good. I was astounded that the liquid actually tasted like tea, instead of the sugar water that they usually try to pass off as tea. The tapioca balls were also well done: neither rubbery nor slimy.

Umm... the end!

See? I told you: worst food blog post ever. I've no pictures of the bubble tea; instead I have a terrible picture of the restaurant sign with a frickn car blocking the view. I don't even know what bubble tea my friend actually ordered. Sorry, next time, I'll try harder.

Well, at least I can tell you to try it out for yourself and give you the address.

Heung Fa Chun Sweet House
112 N 10th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 238-8968
($Chinese, $Dessert, $Philadelphia)

No comments:

Post a Comment