Monday, February 06, 2006

Indian restaurants in North of Boston

One of our Indian offshore consultants was helping onsite for quite some time and he happened to be a bit of a chowhound as well. So I got a chance to try out a few Indian restaurants with him and taste what food cooked fairly authentically (since he ordered) was like. In short: superbly awesome.

Anyways, I was very surprised to find that there were a few quite good Indian restaurants near my workplace and wanted to list them before I forgot:


Mehmaan Restaurant(Map)
295 Daniel Webster Hwy
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 891-1616
Very good. My friend's favorite restaurant in the area

Bollywood Grill (map)
350 Winthrop Ave
North Andover, MA 01845
(978) 689-7800
This seems to be the default place to introduce a work-mate to Indian restaurants. The environment is fairly ideal for a business lunch and the food is quality and tasty.

Udupi Bhavan Lowell (Map)
1717 Middlesex St
Lowell, MA 01851
(978) 654-6653
A much more casual place than the previous two, but I have semi-regular cravings for the dosa lunch specials. Ugh, I'm craving them thinking of it. They also have a branch in Framingham, which interestingly is in a building that used to be a train station.

//Category-Rest, Category-Work

1 comment:

  1. I have heard the the framingham branch of udupi recently closed. Thanks for the other recommendations though!

    ReplyDelete